This is “Nachos” any recipe! It’s an extra cheesy steak nachos recipe!
Yup! You guessed it! You’ll find the cash back coupons on SnapnSave!
- 300g Doritos or other corn chips
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 500g steak (or other meat of your choice)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese crumbled
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese crumbled
- 2 large red chillies, sliced
- Guacamole, sour cream, fresh chillies and fresh lemon to serve
- Place the chips in a suitable dish or baking tray.
- Cover with half the cheddar cheese.
- Spread the chopped tomatoes over the cheese followed by the steak.
- Scatter over the Feta cheese and the rest of the Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- Sprinkle over the sliced chillies and place under a hot grill until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of guacamole and sour cream, a scattering of extra chillies and a wedge of lemon.Recipe via:
Recipe via: Food24