We are aware of the below issues and working on them as quickly as we can.
1. How long does it take for slips to be processed?
It can take up to 4 working days for your till slips to be approved depending on the amount of till slips we receive.
2. We’ve done some security improvements!
We’ve beefed up our security on SnapnSave. However, if you’re experiencing issues logging in, please contact us at email@example.com so we can get you back on the road to earning cash back! We apologize about the inconvenience caused.
3. Cashed out but haven’t received your eft payment?
EFT CASH OUT DATES:
Cash outs are processed weekly – cycles run from Thursdays to Wednesdays and eft payments will be processed on Fridays.
* Please allow for up to 2 working days for monies to reflect in your account. Cash out limits may apply.
Please see more here: https://snapnsaveblog.com/2020/04/29/weve-got-your-cash-back-during-these-difficult-times/
4. Can’t find the retailer you are trying to snap?
Please open up the coupon details to see which retailers are listed and select accordingly. You can also snap by selecting the retailer “z_any retailer”.
5. Sharing your unique promo code.
From June 2017 until 15 May 2021 SnapnSave gave you the opportunity to earn extra cash by inviting others to use SnapnSave. This feature was promoted under the “Free Cash” page and would give you an extra R10 in cashback when a friend of yours signed up for SnapnSave, entered your promo code and then claimed 5 or more coupons. This feature was discontinued on 15 May 2021.
Please also check out our FAQ’s for more super helpful info: https://snapnsave.co.za/home/faqs