We are aware of the below issues and working on them as quickly as we can.
1. Cashed out but haven’t received your eft payment?
EFT CASH OUT DATES:
# cash outs from 2 Jul 2020 to 23 July 2020 will be paid on 29 July 2020
# cash outs from 24 July 2020 to 20 August will be paid on 26 August 2020
# cash outs from 21 August to 24 September will be paid on 30 September 2020
* Please allow for up to 2 working days for monies to reflect in your account. Cash out limits may apply.
Please see more here: https://snapnsaveblog.com/2020/04/29/weve-got-your-cash-back-during-these-difficult-times/
2. Can’t select a retailer when trying to snap your slip?
Please open up the coupon details to see which retailers are listed and select accordingly. You can also snap by selecting the retailer “z_any retailer”.
3. Haven’t moved a level on Trophy ranking?
The trophy system ran from 1 July 2017 and ended on 31 March 2020.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
We have introduced our new Super Snapper page which you can see here: https://snapnsave.co.za/profile/rewardsnew
4. Getting error on login “cell phone number not registered”?
Your account has been locked by the system and we are busy investigating why. Unfortunately the issue is taking longer to resolve than we anticipated and appreciate your patience while we solve this.
5. Haven’t received your referral money?
We are aware of this and we are busy trying to resolve this. Don’t worry, referral money that is due to you will be credited as soon as the issue has been resolved.
Please also check out our FAQ’s for more super helpful info: https://snapnsave.co.za/home/faqs