January feels like the longest month of the year! From ‘back to school’ shopping, rent and debit orders, the festive season overspending always comes back to haunt us.
Here’s 7 ways to survive Januworry:
1. Go vegetarian or vegan for Veganuary! I’ve pinned a bunch of vegan recipe ideas for you here: http://bit.ly/2XPRJ65
2. Make tea in a teapot so that you get more cups of tea out of 1 tea bag.
3. We’re mostly stuck at home so use this time to declutter and sell things you don’t need on Gumtree to make an extra buck.
4. Don’t throw away the last bit of your condiments and toiletries. Keep them upside down for maximum use.
5. Stock up on eggs, they’re cheap and nutritious. See health benefits of eggs here: http://bit.ly/38TMetB
6. Make a shopping list. Now that you know how much money you have and what you need, draw up a shopping list and stick to it.
7. Get cash back on your grocery shopping! Book and snap till slips using SnapnSave SA’s #1 cash back coupon app! Login here: http://bit.ly/2w8tWAT