If you don’t get easter eggs from the easter bunny this Easter, make a Trifle! Or have both. Either way, you will be earning cash back! Book Easter coupons on SnapnSave here.
- 1 x 80 g packet Moir’s Strawberry Jelly, prepared as per instructions on pack
- 1 x 80 g packet Moir’s Greengage Jelly, prepared as per instructions on pack
- 1 sponge or Madeira cake, bought from your local supermarket
- 1 x 410 g can peach slices, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) Moir’s Custard, prepared as per instructions on pack (thickness as desired)
- 50 ml (1 cup) whipped fresh cream Moir’s Red & Green Cherries, chopped (optional)
- Roughly cube the jellies and the sponge cake.
- Mix the cubed jellies and sponge cake with the peach slices.
- Spoon the cubed mixture into 1 large or 6 – 8 individual serving bowls.
- Pour over the custard and top with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with chopped cherries and leave in fridge for 1 – 2 hours before serving
Recipe via Moir’s.